Toledo city is located at the Lake Erie’s western edge in Ohio. In the 1880’s, numerous glass manufacturers came to the city and thus nicknamed it as “The Glass City”. The city has had a rich culture since the time of its foundation in the year 1833 to the 21st century.
Places to visit-
- Stranahan Theatre- Grand Opera shows take place here since almost half a century.
- Collingwood Arts Center- A number of art exhibitions are displayed on the first floor of the building.
- Imagination Station- It is a science museum for kids that organises many hands-on exhibits as a learning programme for children.
- Toledo Museum of Art- The museum has a Glass Pavilion that displays more than a thousand of glass works.
- Toledo Zoo- An entertainment place for kids with numerous rides and polar bears and aquariums on display.
- University Hall
- Anthony Wayne Bridge
- The Toledo Metropark
- Toledo Botanical Garden
Places to stay-
- Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel- A beautiful location for newly wedded couples.
- Radisson Hotel at the University of Toledo- Special facility for guests includes a sauna, dry cleaning and laundry.
- Crown Inn- They have an indoor pool, a fitness center and an on-site restaurant.
- Park Inn by Radisson Toledo- A fancy restaurant facility that serves American cuisine. All varieties of alcohol is served in the lounge.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Toledo- All rooms are air-conditioned. They offer a gym facility and free on-site parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Toledo North- They serve delicious breakfast for the guests and have a fitness center for the health conscious tourists.